Gart Properties Tenants,
You are the heartbeat of our shopping centers. The COVID-19 pandemic, and the measures being taken to reduce transmission of the virus, will mean adjustments and challenges for all of us.
Below are various resources to support Colorado businesses during this difficult time. We believe two of the most critical resources created or expanded by the CARES Act are the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (“EIDL”). If you qualify, these two programs will provide funding for your businesses, portions of which will be forgiven if certain criteria are met (for the PPP). This situation continues to evolve quickly, and timeliness of submittal is of the utmost importance. Banks are prioritizing their existing customers, thus your number one contact for these loans should be your primary banking relationship.
We will continue to research, identify and share resources that may be helpful to you. Please feel free to reach out to us regarding questions, comments or concerns.
The Gart Properties Team
Recently Added Resources
- PPP Loan High-Level Overview
- SBA Guidance on PPP Loan Forgiveness
- PPP Loan FAQ
- PPP Amendment Summary
- PPP Extension / Payroll Amendment Article
Funding / Assistance
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Allows employers to tax deduct paid sick leave
- Federal Income Tax Filing Extension – Federal income tax filing deadline has been extended from April 15 to July 15, 2020
- Small Business Grants Program – Facebook offers $100 million in cash grants to a total of 30,000 eligible small businesses
- JPMorgan Chase Philanthropic Investment – A $50-million global commitment, including $8 million to assist small businesses vulnerable to economic hardship
- Honeycomb Credit Small Business Loan – Community-sourced loans for small businesses with 45-day payment free periods with 6-month interest-only period
- LiftFund – Disaster relief loan for small businesses up to $50,000 with up to 120-day payment deferment
- Colorado OEDIT Small Business Resource List
- Aurora Economic Relief Loan and Grant Program – Grants are available up to $5,000 or loans from $5,000 to $50,000 to help businesses retain jobs.
- Westminster City Small Business Relief – One-time grant that would equal the lesser of (i) 50 percent of each of two months’ rent or mortgage payments, or (ii) $7,500.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act – PDF
- Summary of The CARES Act – PDF
- Small Business Administration’s Disaster Assistance website
- Denver Small Business Emergency Relief Program Form
- Colorado COVID Relief Fund
- Temporary Rental and Utility Assistance Program (TRUA – Individuals)
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (Incl. OSHA)
- Paid Sick Leave/Unemployment
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade COVID-19 Updates
- CDC: Communications Resources – Talk to Your Staff
- Protect Your Property!
- Denver Department of Public Health and Environment – COVID-19
- DoorDash Delivery Restaurant Incentives – PDF
Charities / Volunteer Opportunities
- Support Colorado’s Smaller Nonprofits
- Donations and Volunteering
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation (RWCF) COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
Health and Wellness
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- WHO World Health Organization
- COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- CDC Recommendations for Managing Anxiety and Stress
- CDC Recommendations for First Responders
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Dr. Lisa Damour: 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Disaster Distress Hotline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746